Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Child





I could not even see him. So much of expectation and anticipation, all boiled down to agony and pain. I am talking about my baby who did not make it to see this beautiful world.

I will always carry a pain which I cannot describe but in comparison to my wife I guess it’s nothing. She carried him for 8 and half month and then all of a sudden it’s gone, the smile in her face even with the pain and sleepless nights and all the plans around the baby. All that remains is a void and lot of ifs and buts. Worst thing is that I was not there besides her when she needed me the most.

She was not told about what happened, so long after the baby was gone she was under the impression that the baby is alright. She kept asking about him and all she got in response was he is ok, you take rest. And when she finally got to know it’s was a blank thought and a fear for which it was too late and a stream of uncontrollable and unstoppable tears and lot of unanswered question, why this happened?, what went wrong? Superstition creeped in. We were both feeling guilty for all the things we had planned for the baby, the name, the cloths we bought and whole lot of stuff what we will do, but it was too late for all that.

I remember dad used to call now and then when I was away from home. You ok, do u need anything etc etc. I used to tell him, what dad, relax why you worry so much? All he used to reply back is you will know when you have your own child. I know now, it’s so true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Promothash said...

we all are really sorry to hear that.

3/15/2007 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Nihar Ashish said...

Bro, I'm stunned to know this! While no words can soothe the pain, I will deeply pray for your next.

11/04/2007 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Sun has shone again.... dis time a chubby lil fellow will smile back at u soon.... we all will pray 4 dat day.... till den keep waiting wit bated breath n take care of wifey n urself.... d balloons n streamers n d whistles r ready....

12/01/2007 01:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home