Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Should I or shouldn’t I


In my prime times I often dreamt I am playing some good guitar tune (mostly I would portray myself playing the hotel California cords by Eagles) communing with like minds and of course in the midst of all there is always this beautiful girl (which keeps changing from dream to dream.. ha ha) who would appreciate the performance and eventually fall for me. Those vibes drives me wild and all I could do is increase the volume of my music system which was just not enough to match my passion. Sometimes I wonder whether it’s the girl or is it the guitar! I guess it’s a mix of both. I used to listen to music for hours and imagine myself performing in stage but never did anything to peruse my passion. I always wanted to do a guitar course but. Ironically I couldn’t even think of a reason why I didn’t.

I want to take a last shot at what I want to do all my life. At least a part of me keeps calling out to do it. The question is should I or shouldn’t I follow my dream. Not that I want to be a rock star but a stag performance wouldn’t be bad. Over the years when I look back and ask myself what is that I have achieved something thrilling, all that comes to my mind is a void. I want to learn guitar because I find it soul filling. Now that the girl in my life is fixed so no more girl problem, just the guitar is there. My current guitar literacy is limited to few words like G-major, G-minor.

I picture myself now how would I look with the gizmo guitar performing in stage. I guess performing in stage is not that big of a deal I just want to peruse the long lost dream.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,have you ever played guitar in reality,or started having these dreams after watching the new ad of "AXE-Land".
At the moment,the only thing you can chase your this dream for,is to distract your gal,while she demands other precious gifts;women like music on them you know.

Cheers,
Samir

7/20/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,have you ever played guitar in reality,or started having these dreams after watching the new ad of "AXE-Land".
At the moment,the only thing you can chase your this dream for,is to distract your gal,while she demands other precious gifts;women like music on them you know.

Cheers,
Samir

7/20/2006 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Anil Giri said...

Lets bet, you will not even remeber of this long lost dream, if you don't read your blog again(hope atleast you reread your blogs). One thing i have learnt abt you is that you rarely get serious about things. I wish you get serious abt this and will be more than happy to lose this bet.

7/21/2006 05:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that is the same story with me also. But the only difference with that of mine is that of the Extra-Fixed Gal string attached to your life's guitaar now.
But don't let it be the case of a dream dieying without being given a chance to take a breath or to live.
Your dream of a beauty falling for you after listening to your concert is very true and common with most of the guy's, but in reallity it may happen or it may not...!!!
But in your case, now you definitely have atleast a single beauty if not a bunch, to trully appreciate your effort after your concert. And I believe, this single fact is more that enough for you to take a sigh of relief and Kick-Start your chase, right...???
So, go ahead and "Just Do It". And if u start do let me know, so that I can also Kick-Start my chase and may eventually find that Extra-String attached to my life's guitaar as well because of it...!!!

-With lots n lots of wishes, Sapan

7/21/2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger mahboob said...

@sapan thanks for the inspiration... I will try my best.. :)

7/21/2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home