Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My history behind begin a blogger


During my interregnum phase I did some study on topics which I have not worked upon. But then what next, so I thought and I thought harder and nothing came up besides messenger and orkut of which I got bored of, well primarily because nobody send me any message. Then I got inspired by few dudes who maintain blog and then finally thought, having my own won’t be a bad idea. So I decided to sit down and jot blog. Well now the good news is that I got a project. The bad news is that in the RISK section of the project it’s mentioned, functional spec is not available and the worst part is that in the RISK MITIGATION section the solution which the stakeholders have given is “reverse engineering of code”. Well I guess my life is doomed now. Anyways I wish I get some more interregnum phase in future so that I write more blog like this one. Till then I would blog on my IDE with C#.

6 Comments:

Blogger BB said...

risk mitigation seems to be a cool idea. post blogs on that.

7/03/2006 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger mahboob said...

Ok thanks Dhiman... i will.

7/03/2006 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Nihar Ashish said...

You scared the hell outta me mann... Guess, soon I'll also be in your state.

7/04/2006 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud goin ..enjoY ur work...

7/07/2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger mahboob said...

thanks @pormothash

7/11/2006 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Meenakshi said...

My story of begining to write a blog is similar to this one. although i manage while i am still on a project..my manager is in total awe!! cos i still do the job well!! GRINNN!!!

8/17/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home