Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I often ponder


You are on a call talking to one of your friend and one of a common friend is there beside you. Even though he is not directly communicating but can make out every conversation you both are having over the phone but still when he takes over the phone from this dude who is sitting besides him, guess what he does. He will ask the same very question with a tint of surprise as if he does not know what happened. And probably the dude on the other side also knows that this dude knows but still he will explain things elaborately. I do often wonder why this is so? Well maybe because they don’t have anything else to talk about.

Guess there are too many dudes talking to too many dudes at the same time, even I am confuses which dude is talking to which dude ...(LOL).

I guess I ended this blog in a serious PJ note.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

something PPl do dat way but not with all...

7/07/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thats true, aint't?

7/11/2006 07:18:00 PM  
Blogger mahboob said...

its just a thought.. I know its not always like this...:)

7/13/2006 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home