Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recharge your Vodafone prepaid phone online

     I am using Vodafone cellular service and recently I was browsing the portal for different tariff options. While doing so I came across a link by which one can top-up online. I found it very convenient and useful. I know I am not the first one to know about this link but I am pretty sure I am not the last one either. This is for those who are not aware of it. You can recharge using credit card or net banking.

    Follow the link below to recharge your Vodafone pre-paid online [Vodafone Recharge link]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now doing recharge is an piece of cake. you can now control your money like never before. No more rentals or deposits – simply do vodafone online prepaid recharge as much as you need to from as low as Rs. 10, to as high as Rs. 10,000/-

4/01/2013 05:27:00 PM  
Anonymous DTH recharge online said...

Great information.. Thanks for sharing .

1/19/2015 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home