Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MOVIE BUZZ



Last week I watched Poseidon and I would rate it as 4 out of 5. I liked the way the whole thing was picturised. Many people have compared it with Titanic, but I personally disagree with it. It is basically an action flick and it happens to be about an apparently unsinkable ship caught by the furies of Mother Nature. The director has not wasted any time in building up the momentum. It’s like “HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT” right from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the movie. Josh Lucas did a great job and was looking gooood of course in a non-gay way !!!

Much anticipated movie in near future would be

The Da Vinci Code : I guess it’s the most anticipated movie of the year. I am waiting for its release in India as every body else. I have read all his books and I must say Dan Brown’s style of writing is very gripping.

X Man, The Last Stand : I liked both the preceding series and I am sure the 3rd of the final trilogy won’t let my expectations down. I would be there 1st day 3rd show at the booking counter (can’t screw up my job!).

MIIII : I thoroughly enjoyed both the 1st and the 2nd parts. As per speculations in the media, the first 2 parts are more intensifying than the 3rd one but my expectations for this one is high as well. Anyways I am a true fan of MI series, so I am looking forward to it.

6 Comments:

Blogger mahboob said...

Finally i broke the code by watching Da Vici, but after reading the book watching the movie is no fun. I was yawning inside the hall. So much for such anticipated movie :(

5/29/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched Poseidon...good movie :)
n why no review for any Hindi movie :)

Basant :)

5/29/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read about the Da vinci code and I wanted for watch the movie but many of my friends told me that its boring.I have seen Fanaa and its a must watch movie and I know you will like it.This weekend go for Fanaa.

5/31/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger mahboob said...

Hey Basant actually there is no interesting Bolywood masala movie in the pipeline as of now. Ya Fanaa is there but somehow it did not fancy me. But the review was good as Promotesh is also saying "it’s a must watch movie". So I guess I will go and take my chances with Fanaa.

I did not like “Being Cyrus”, rather it should have been titled as “Going Nuts”. I must add here Saif should be more cautious in choosing his English sub title movies, just because it’s an English subtitle won’t make it interesting. So far he is doing justice to Bolywood Masala Movies.

6/01/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger BB said...

Mahboob, check my recent blog for suggestions on movies.

6/01/2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger mahboob said...

Watched the X-Man series also. I think X-Man could not live up to the expectation. It was ok but not that good as it's previous parts. Any other views is welcome : )

6/05/2006 09:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home