Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

AOC Customer Support

It's been almost a year that I am using the AOC monitor. Suddenly one fine day the monitor display is gone. I was quite distressed and started making calls and the guys from where I bought the monitor told me that I can call the AOC's customer support number, which is also mentioned in the cover. I called up AOC customer care and registered a complaint, within 2 days I got a response and they fixed the problem. Then after 2 days it started giving another problem but this time they replace my LCD monitor. I am very satisfied with AOC's after sale service mainly because every-time they called me back to know the status and the service guys came without much of a follow up from my side, which I felt is very professional.

AOC customer support number: 
18004252318, 
080-41122335, 
080-32430234

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home