Time Check:
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Do visit my blog space in few days.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Refresh Problem

I have upgraded my Visual Studio Editor to VS 2010 and I just love working on it but I faced this refresh problem where the VS screen was not getting refreshed and I had to resize the window to get the refreshed screen, which was quite annoying. I posted the issue to Microsoft and this is the resolution, which I got and it worked fine for me. Thanks to Microsoft support team for the same. The resolution is to disable the visual studio hardware acceleration on the machine. Below is the step to do the same.

Step 1

From Visual Studio menu bar, goto Tools/Options/Environment/General

Step 2

Under Visual experience group box, uncheck the the below check boxes.


i) Automatically adjust visual experience based on client performance
ii) Use hardware graphics acceleration if available.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ben said...

Thanks! Your suggestion resolved the same issue for me.

2/11/2011 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger mahboob said...

Glad it worked for you too Ben... The refresh problem of VS-10 was quite annoying.

2/16/2011 01:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home